US Small Business Administration and the National Renewable Energy Laboratory combine resources to help small businesses profit from energy efficiency
Tuesday, April 14th, 12 noon MT; 11AM PT
Dial-in instructions below
Learn about the collaborative effort recently established between the US Small Business Administration and the National Renewable Energy Laboratory to help small businesses leverage existing SBA loan programs to finance energy efficiency projects. The webinar will highlight the benefits of investing in energy efficiency, the process small business owners should take to consider and implement energy efficiency solutions, and considerations for making the business case that supports a positive impact to a business’ bottom line.
All participants will receive two recently published NREL/SBA Factsheets
Rois Langner, Building Scientist and Engineer, Department of Energy’s National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
Francis Padilla, Colorado SBA Deputy District Director and 7(a) loan expert
Martha Young, Founder, Sustainability4SMEs and energy business analyst and writer
To connect to the Web Conference:
TO CONNECT WITH YOUR *TELEPHONE ONLY* (no computer):
1. Choose one of the following numbers to dial:
* Caller-Paid number: 646-746-3008
* Toll-Free Number (in USA): 888-858-2144.
* Blackberry (Caller-Paid): 6467463008×7177356#
* iPhone (Caller-Paid): 6467463008,,7177356#
* A number in your country or in a country close to you (may be toll free):https://www.teleconference.
2. When prompted, enter the Meeting Access Code: 7177356#
To prepare in advance for the conference (for all devices): https://connect16.uc.att.com/
To view supported Operating Systems and devices: http://www.corp.att.com/